Courses & Capacity Building
Interested in building capacity to collect, analyze, and present data within your own organization?
Flux provides workshops designed to embed the essential skills to take on M&E projects from within your organization.
- Data collection - standard tools, creative alternatives
- Summarizing social data in Excel
- Beginner's [R] - program basics, intro to data analysis
- Intermediate [R] - descriptive statistics, basic regressions
- Prezi - how to create / deliver captivating presentations
Interested in knowing more about your options for getting systematic feedback on your work?
Flux offers custom introductory courses tailored to meet the needs of your organization.
- Introduction to M&E - approaches, methods, logistics
- Impact evaluation - theory, practice, current trends
- M&E as an Industry - history, current formal/informal governance, future scenarios
Would you like personalized quote? Don't see the topic you were looking for? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.