Flux is a consultancy focused on research, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) based in New Orleans, USA.
Make Data Meaningful.
That data, evidence, and reflection inspire learning, resilience, and dignity in places of need.
- the desire to learn or know about anything; inquisitiveness.
- carefulness; fastidiousness
- the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.; originality, progressiveness, or imagination
- a condition in which minority groups participate fully in society, yet maintain their cultural differences
- a doctrine that a society benefits from such a condition
William N. Faulkner, M.A.
Experience: William is a consultant with extensive experience researching and guiding complex social innovations. He works domestically as one of the small cadre of self-identified evaluators based in New Orleans, serving nonprofits, funders, and social businesses. William also operates internationally (primarily Latin America/Caribbean, Lusophone and Anglophone Africa), focusing on the evaluation of advocacy campaigns, agriculture research and development, and extractive industries' corporate social responsibility.
Interests: Systems thinking, complexity theory, network analysis, developmental evaluation, utilization-focused evaluation, adult learning, idea dissemination, custom software development, integration of technology in research.
Interests: Political science, international relations, international law, political economy.